Author Topic: Ban report DogeKip (STEAM_0:0:78579124)  (Read 801 times)

January 25, 2016, 05:04:16 PM
GhOsT1321
Gold Member
December 2012
183 Posts
Your name: GhOsT1321

Offending player's name + steamid: DogeKip (STEAM_0:0:78579124)

What he/she did: trolling, RDMx1+Evade
Additional Info/Request: Judging by the ban logs this player has repeatedly been a toxic character, I suggest a harsher punishment than for that of a normal trolling and RDM+Evade ban request.
http://devolved.us/bans/search/DogeKip/

Status log:
Code: [Select]
# userid name                uniqueid            connected ping loss state
#     22 "BloodRednD3ad"     STEAM_0:0:55676356   1:08:02    67    0 active
#     24 "Gage"              STEAM_0:1:41057412  51:29       54    0 active
#     31 "DogeKip"           STEAM_0:0:78579124  01:38       46    0 active
#     26 "GhOsT1321"         STEAM_0:0:41366077  41:27      116    0 active
#     29 "epicduck535"       STEAM_0:1:86039204  22:47      229    0 active

Screenshots of incident/ screenshot of damage logs / proof:

• Agree  Disagree  Informative  Useful  Funny  Winner  Friendly  Artful  Late  Dumb

January 25, 2016, 05:41:52 PM
PraiseTheBooty
Platinum Member
May 2014
80 Posts
So, I had a quick scan through the screenshots you put in and there was no rdm sure he attempted but he didn't commit to the rdm the trolling part I saw none of that other than the fact of him saying "suck a cock" there is nothing else on that everyone on the server does stuff like say go fuck yourself etc.... so you can't be butthurt on that all the time the only part I see that is bad is the attempted rdm and evade, also, you could have very well provoked him into doing the rdm earlier on ex: you shot by his head or whatever with a one shot weapon edit: his previous bans were over a year ago as far as i remember they don't much apply
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 05:50:30 PM by Dynamic »
  • Agree  Disagree  Informative  Useful  Funny  Winner  Friendly  Artful  Late  Dumb

January 25, 2016, 07:02:30 PM
Trelvick
ROBBY GOD TIER
March 2013
2017 Posts
-snip-

1. phrase what you say better it hurts to see you type
2. Attempted rdm is still rdm.
3. No staff were on, so you can add that on as well
4. Instead of slaying himself like a good boy he insulted everyone and left (rdm and evade as you said + harassment)
5. It might not apply to previous bans but it still tallies up.
     Agree Agree x 1    Informative Informative x 1    (list)
January 25, 2016, 07:11:54 PM
GhOsT1321
Gold Member
December 2012
183 Posts
So, I had a quick scan through the screenshots you put in and there was no rdm sure he attempted but he didn't commit to the rdm
As per the rules (link below): "What is RDM?
• Killing someone who hasn't performed some type of traitorous act
Randomly damaging/killing other players for no reason"
http://devolved.us/tttrules
It was RDM as I was randomly damaged for no reason.

the trolling part I saw none of that other than the fact of him saying "suck a cock" there is nothing else on that everyone on the server does stuff like say go fuck yourself etc.... so you can't be butthurt on that all the time
For this I'll quote the rules once again.
"Server Rules
2. No harassing/trolling/being disrespectful to other players"
http://devolved.us/tttrules

the only part I see that is bad is the attempted rdm and evade, also, you could have very well provoked him into doing the rdm earlier on ex: you shot by his head or whatever with a one shot weapon edit: his previous bans were over a year ago as far as i remember they don't much apply
I did not provoke him; I was running towards a ladder on either freddy the ship or roy the ship and he shot me repeatedly approx 7 seconds into the round as per the SS.
     Agree Agree x 1    (list)
January 25, 2016, 08:04:49 PM
Desert
Gold Member
Epic Member
March 2013
420 Posts
Everything I was going to say has been said by either Trelvick or Ghost, I may add one thing in agreement, offenses add up, if someone rdms alot and it is their 5th time of doing so, they will get the 5th offense punishment, harsher punishments will be taken upon repeated offenders.

Banned. End of thread.

When you type an essay-long post about someone in a drama thread.

How you actually look