Author Topic: STOP BANNING ME  (Read 924 times)

February 28, 2015, 04:26:22 PM
DieMan
No Poster
January 2015
19 Posts
Your name:DieMan

Your STEAMID:STEAM_0:1:34613881

Banned by:Yu No Mi

Reason:"i told you, drop it" Talking to a player about my ban

Explain what happened:I was talking to Broly about my ban and how an hour of my time is an hour of my time to do what I want with and a ban having me waste my time over BS is BS.

Why you should be unbanned:This is complete bullshit and Yu No Mi is abusing his power to infringe on my rights.
  • Agree  Disagree  Informative  Useful  Funny  Winner  Friendly  Artful  Late  Dumb
     Disagree Disagree x 3    Funny Funny x 1    Dumb Dumb x 4    (list)
March 01, 2015, 12:04:57 AM
Tom
Platinum Member
Legendary
November 2012
864 Posts
I don't know how you think you'd get unbanned, especially since your other 2 ban reports were a complete failure. Maybe you go by third time's the charm sort of thing.
  • Agree  Disagree  Informative  Useful  Funny  Winner  Friendly  Artful  Late  Dumb
     Agree Agree x 7    Useful Useful x 1    (list)
March 01, 2015, 01:47:00 AM
mint
Platinum Member
Epic Member
October 2013
596 Posts
You've started 5 topics, 4 of them about being banned/abused by a staff member, the fifth being about rule discrepancy. So far what I've seen from you is that you like to argue, not a little but a lot. You do something against the rules, and up being dealing with a punishment. A normal person would stop there, but you persist in making trouble and even try and bring up problems which were disputed long ago. When someone tells you to drop it, you should drop it. You don't go talk to your friends or other people on the server, bringing the same issue up and only causing trouble. If it's so disconcerting then you should be making a forum post about it, not causing problems on the server and talking shit about staff.

Also, your ban appeals/staff abuse reports are garbage. "Unban me and stop this bullshit" - You neither know the rules nor abide by them, yet expect to receive no backlash from doing things which aren't allowed. You were banned for an hour, and that was comparatively to other punishments, very light. You decide to appeal your banner, for whatever reason, and are so inclined to point out that "an hour for BS is an hour because of BS.". You're so confused about this game works that your listed reason for being banned is that it's bullshit.

Last thing, stop taking the game so seriously and being so close-minded. The ban is a punishment, and it's a break from the game because you clearly don't know when to stop. If you were mature enough to play the game normally then you wouldn't be getting banned, and you wouldn't be needing the equivalent of a 5-year old getting a time-out. Oh and, you being mad is our problem too. If you being mad means that you're taking your anger out on others and violating our rules, then it's definitely our problem. Stop wasting our time and your own time, it's getting annoying to deal with you.

Agree Agree x 2    Winner Winner x 1    (list)
March 01, 2015, 08:29:56 AM
The Wizard of Ass
Gold Member
Legendary
October 2013
833 Posts
This guy is good at trolling.

shoutout to all my friends who lack a sense of sarcasm.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 11:26:08 AM by wizard »
     Disagree Disagree x 5    Informative Informative x 1    Useful Useful x 1    Funny Funny x 2    (list)
March 01, 2015, 03:52:53 PM
Will
Gold Member
ROBBY GOD TIER
May 2013
2017 Posts
This guy just needs to Die, Man.
     Agree Agree x 5    Useful Useful x 1    Winner Winner x 2    Friendly Friendly x 1    (list)