Author Topic: The 3 Days of Updates!  (Read 7891 times)

May 06, 2015, 11:52:45 AM
Jackool
Owner
GODLIKE
July 2012
1538 Posts

> Added new limited crates: RedRocketRover Crate and Taunt Crate #2
> Jihad Crates will drop again for a very short time to get the other jihads out
> Haji Crate will now drop again until it's finished
> You can no longer attach multiple trains together. Sorry.
> Added the Redzepper questline
> Added new limited NPC spawning cades to scratch cards
> Added a new "Sort" button in the inventory to make your life easier
> Added notification when you die telling you who killed you/what role they were
> Added Suicide Pistol to the F1 > Round menu. Has a 1/4 chance of killing yourself, otherwise you drop it.
> Added a spraymesh menu to make things easier. Type !sprays in the chat.
> Added ability to deposit items into your web bank
> Finished hash and dank brownie. Put hash onto a joint for an uber-joint, eat a dank brownie to get a longer lasting high
> Adjusted SpecRP spawning code to make exploiting leaving/entering harder
> Fixed random C4 bug Mint reported

> Added the web lottery system. Buy tickets here: http://devolved.us/lottery The first one has 25k in it! The more tickets you buy, the better chance you have at winning, and it also raises the jackpot amount. More updates to this soon, including shoutbox support.
> Trading has been completely recoded and is now drag and drop, easier to use, faster, and more secure. It's also somewhat themable.
    This may not seem like a huge thing, but it took me numerous amounts of hours to finish :(
> A new itemtype has been added: Crosshair. Added Crosshair Crate #1
> The Redzepper Common Crate has been added
> Every day that you hop on for at least 45+ minutes you'll receive an Activity Token. These don't do anything yet, but they will. And they will be important.
> Adjusted "Sort Crates To Top/Bottom" to sort by crate number correctly
> Adjusted the +cades menu to display your Cade Favorites at the top
> Adjusted the AUG - it should no longer be horrible. Might need further adjustments.
> Adjusted trophies - when one is used, it can only kill the person who used it to prevent the RDM and trolling
> Fixed Haji Crate not dropping (Sorry Haji ;_;)
> Fixed lvl 100+ cutting off on scoreboard
> Fixed Halo DMR ammo

In-Game

> Added the new gangs system. Creating a gang cost $50,000 DevBucks, 15 keys, 10 gold bars, and 20 Activity Tokens.
Invite your friends, show the gang name above your head, do gang quests, and gain bonus XP when near your gang! View the new "Gangs" tab in F4 for more info.
This is only the beginning of the Gang system. Dungeoning system for gangs coming soon.
Have ideas for the gang system? Post in suggestions!
> Adjusted SpecRP nametags to be overhead. You must be near players to see their name
> Adjusted Activity Tokens to require 100 minutes in 1 day instead of 45
> Adjusted the weapon selection HUD in bottom right
> Added a decline button to trade requests
> Fixed various small bugs with the new trading
> Fixed trade lag when a lot of chat messages rendered

Website

> The Stats tab on Devolved Player Pages has been finished
> Web Lottery: You can now host your own lotteries for a custom amount and ending date
You get 5% of the DevBucks for every ticket purchased when the Lottery is over
> Web Lottery: Display in the shoutbox when started, or when someone wins

« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 04:33:00 PM by Jackool »
  • Agree  Disagree  Informative  Useful  Funny  Winner  Friendly  Artful  Late  Dumb
     Winner Winner x 6    Late Late x 1    (list)
May 06, 2015, 12:06:38 PM
Trelvick
ROBBY GOD TIER
March 2013
2017 Posts
You can no longer attach multiple trains together. Sorry.

Yea, I can see why. Sorry back at you, shouldn't have been using them to test the limits of maps anyway.
  • Agree  Disagree  Informative  Useful  Funny  Winner  Friendly  Artful  Late  Dumb

May 06, 2015, 12:55:05 PM
The Orange Demon Lord
Gold Member
August 2014
152 Posts
Thank you for adding the sort function i suggested to you goat beard the pirate <3

May 06, 2015, 01:05:46 PM
Luxu
Gold Member
GODLIKE
March 2013
1617 Posts
Update is cool yo, take your time getting the rest of the updates done.

1500th post yo
     Winner Winner x 4    (list)
I HAD A 50MB GIF IN MY SIGNATURE.
May 06, 2015, 01:09:02 PM
Tango(SCRUB)
Gold Member
August 2014
62 Posts
TY YOU FINALLY GRANTED MY WISH :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

May 06, 2015, 01:10:06 PM
The Wizard of Ass
Gold Member
Legendary
October 2013
833 Posts
Welcome back inactive members  Kappa

update comes out during exam season tho :(
     Agree Agree x 3    (list)
May 06, 2015, 02:34:58 PM
steelers717
Gold Member
Epic Member
December 2012
586 Posts

I ususally dont study too much. But i have an ap govt exam next week so that might change

ilawngnome:Jet fuel cant melt steel beam but it can melt steelers717
May 06, 2015, 02:35:21 PM
Mr.Mackey
Gold Member
November 2014
227 Posts
Nivendroids incoming, though it is nice to have something to do quest wise and have the chance to get more rares to add to my collection.
     Agree Agree x 4    (list)
May 06, 2015, 02:46:41 PM
RedRocketRover
Platinum Member
January 2014
185 Posts
Im hoping this crate will appeal most of you for the future. I also want to thank Jackool for making this crate for me  :gabencool:
     Agree Agree x 2    (list)
May 06, 2015, 03:02:51 PM
Mr.Mackey
Gold Member
November 2014
227 Posts
Im hoping this crate will appeal most of you for the future. I also want to thank Jackool for making this crate for me  :gabencool:
Well so long as none of the guns are as good as aug I will be fine. Aug to op plis nerf.
     Disagree Disagree x 1    Funny Funny x 1    (list)
May 06, 2015, 03:24:52 PM
mint
Platinum Member
Epic Member
October 2013
596 Posts
This takes me back to "4 days of updates". After reading through the changelogs though I have to say this update is already off to a good start.
     Agree Agree x 3    Friendly Friendly x 1    (list)
May 06, 2015, 03:45:32 PM
The Wizard of Ass
Gold Member
Legendary
October 2013
833 Posts
This takes me back to "4 days of updates". After reading through the changelogs though I have to say this update is already off to a good start.
Lol, the original title of that was "7 Days of updates"
     Agree Agree x 4    Funny Funny x 1    (list)
May 06, 2015, 04:44:35 PM
Jackool
Owner
GODLIKE
July 2012
1538 Posts
Lol, the original title of that was "7 Days of updates"
The idea of this update came from the 4 days of updates, mainly because I plan on adding a bigger feature in one of them.
However instead of having a super ambitious "x days of updates in a row", it's 3 days of updates over the coarse of a week (kind of how the 4 days of updates turned out in the end)
     Informative Informative x 2    Friendly Friendly x 2    (list)
May 06, 2015, 08:19:00 PM
Nivendo
Gold Member
April 2014
228 Posts

Thank you for welcoming me back somewhat, and I have two AP tests tomorrow/the next day, so I feel your pain :/

「生き残りたいでしょう?」
May 06, 2015, 08:25:39 PM
<ADK>cuzco2585 HmD
Gold Member
No Poster
July 2014
4 Posts
it so nice to see the sever full once more great update  :gabencool: