Author Topic: Emily Abuse  (Read 1788 times)

July 15, 2015, 08:43:41 AM
HomelessMcdonaldDrivebyShooting
October 2014
28 Posts
you do realize that he uses his microphone, right?
  • Agree  Disagree  Informative  Useful  Funny  Winner  Friendly  Artful  Late  Dumb

July 15, 2015, 08:49:14 AM
The Wizard of Ass
Gold Member
Legendary
October 2013
833 Posts
you do realize that he uses his microphone, right?
So you need to have video proof of it at this point or nothing will get done, anyways it doesn't matter, it's literally 1 RDM that you're complaining about...don't be a turnips.
  • Agree  Disagree  Informative  Useful  Funny  Winner  Friendly  Artful  Late  Dumb

July 15, 2015, 08:58:46 AM
HomelessMcdonaldDrivebyShooting
October 2014
28 Posts
Honestly, I was mad about this for two hours. The fact the alien went out of his way to try to get me banned for 4 MONTHS because of this is the part the pisses me off. I guess this post was worthless and I really don't care anymore.
Edited July 15, 2015, 08:59:13 AM:
Someone take this down or something please.

July 15, 2015, 10:08:50 AM
emily
May 2015
35 Posts
Honestly, I was mad about this for two hours. The fact the alien went out of his way to try to get me banned for 4 MONTHS because of this is the part the pisses me off. I guess this post was worthless and I really don't care anymore.
Edited July 15, 2015, 08:59:13 AM:
Someone take this down or something please.

Sorry I made you mad, but I was kind of busy with other reports. Like Pepper said, I was the only staff member on and it was my 2nd day. It won't happen again.

This is done. I'm done posting and everyone else should be done posting.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 10:26:40 PM by Emily »
     Agree Agree x 5    Friendly Friendly x 1    (list)