Author Topic: plr_hightower  (Read 479 times)

June 26, 2016, 08:35:24 PM
Lil Quant
Gold Member
Epic Member
January 2013
436 Posts
    While we wait for Devolved to come back (It won't), I've decided to request the most notorious map of all time, plr_hightower.
    Maybe it's not notorious...
    But...

As an avid player of TF2, I've dedicated at least 2500 hours into this map alone. This map is the fuel that inspires me to wake up every afternoon, after sleeping for 25 minutes, where I played this map for the rest of the day. A map this prestigious cannot be left out of such a remarkable server that's sprawling with the life of many magnificent beings filled with liberty and life. When this gem is incorporated into Devolved, the server will be as prosperous as ever. We need to Make Devolved Great Again! With my extensive knowledge of how to implement maps into dead servers, this map must be inserted into the upcoming map pool immediately. Why should this map be a thing?

• I've spawn camped thousands of F2P noobs, who dare question my judgement of maining Heavy. They often leave the server, shouting profanities that no 8 year old should be excavating.  No longer will Scout mains penetrate the minds of the new generations of squeakers learning TF2 while I'm around.
    • Not bringing the beauty of this map to Deadvolved.us would be an everlasting disgrace, staining the dead reputation of the absolutly greatest TTT server that has ever been spawned into the existence of our complex, yet unknown universe.
    • I know of every cheap tactic on this map, and every spot you can reach that appear to be an impossible feat to do so.
    • We can incorporate donor weapons, such as the Minigun, for people to use on this map. They can spawn camp like I do in TF2, which will increase revenue by at least 12000%.

It is undeniable that this will be the greatest decision that Jackool would ever make. What would Robby do? He would implement the best map ever made into the glorious TTT server of ours, named Devolved. Support the cause, and exhibit your support at your local caucus station today.

Seriously though, This should've been a map.  :gabencool:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 08:46:00 PM by Jim Carrey »
  • Agree  Disagree  Informative  Useful  Funny  Winner  Friendly  Artful  Late  Dumb
     Late Late x 1    (list)
June 27, 2016, 05:08:01 PM
^3Options
Gold Member
February 2013
107 Posts
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
  • Agree  Disagree  Informative  Useful  Funny  Winner  Friendly  Artful  Late  Dumb

BUY MY CRATES AND KEYS BUY MY CRATES AND KEYS BUY MY CRATES AND KEYS BUY MY CRATES AND KEYS BUY MY CRATES AND KEYS BUY MY CRATES AND KEYS BUY MY CRATES AND KEYS BUY MY CRATES AND KEYS