The Snoop Dawg questline will only be available for the next 7 days!
- Added new quest line: Snoop Dawg (must finish Grow dat kush questline)
- Added the 420 2015 Crate filled with recipes for 4/20
- Added items: Recipes. You need these in your inventory to craft certain items. Snoop Dawg questline will require trading with people who have the correct recipes.
Recipes will be used for more stuff very soon!
- Added time-limited quests system. You must finish the quest(s) before the time allotted.
- Added fun rounds: Speedhack Round, Melee Round
- Added a new T weapon: Jammer (coded on stream!)
- Added ability for double clicking items to move them to crafting box
- Added "Ton of Huges" like our "Pound of Indoor Kush" etc.
- Added stat: Last Traitors
- Added tiers: Last Innocent, Last Traitors, and additions to current tiers
- Made crates in inventory a little easier to read
- You can now win (some) scratch card bundles from buying scratch cards
- Modified SprayMesh. Optimized the guy's spray code a bit. Also the first time you spray it will ask you to set a URL
- FUN ROUNDS NO LONGER COUNT TO SLAYNR. This means the slay will happen the next round. (Thanks Bill Nye)
- You can now right click > view sales graph in the inventory (Thanks Vizzys)
- You can now go into F1 > Settings and choose "Highlight T items through walls" (may affect performance) (Thanks Vizzys)
- Fixed the ability to spray as a spectator at all
- Fixed the magneto weapon glitch reported by Mint
- Fixed .44 magnum and halo rifle refilling ammo when dropped
- Fixed golden deagle and halo DMR losing ammo
- Fixed undoing trampolines and minecraft sign
- Fixed player icons on mapvote with small resolutions (Thanks Skippy)
- Fixed spawning dinosaurs on cade round for skippy
- Fixed DB cap being 50k DevBucks to 100K DevBucks
- Platinums can now pick up golden deagle (but cannot buy it)
And remember to follow me on Twitch to see what's coming next!